Music Banter - View Single Post - Whats Good
Thread: Whats Good
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 07:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulter View Post
honestly, I'm not going to give it a few months. That's ridiculous and if people aren't looking for new music they may LOVE, then that's the stupidest **** I have ever heard. Whether or not you listen to me I WILL be heard, and you can either be apart of that or you can fall back with the rest that think like you. This is not my only revenue, i am not looking for "plays" I am looking for people who genuinely enjoy my music and want to connect with me.
You are one drop in an ocean of artists fighting to be heard, and there is absolutely zero reason to think that you have any more talent than a dead cat. Why would I waste five minutes on you instead of absolutely any other artist? Cause you shoved your music in front of me? Do you have any idea just how many albums I have on my computer that I still need to dig into? If you can't understand that then you obviously have no idea how to promote yourself.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote