Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 10:34 PM   #16576 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
Human was my least favorite DP record at the time of its release (later trumped by the work that followed) though I agree with most critics and with the attendees of the show that they did a fantastic job making the material work quite well for a large venue. They also included a fair amount of early DP material, which culminated with the encore performance of "Together" and the Stardust single, "Music Sounds Better With You".

Wiki cited an article which stated that the live album prompted critics to reconsider what they felt about Human After All. Whatever your opinion of the studio record the concert DVD is the definitive live DP experience - quite an achievement for a fanmade Myspace project.
What didn't you like about Random Access Memories? As far as a Daft Punk records not deeply rooted in House/electronica go, I thought it was great. Not brilliant like many at first hailed it as, but pretty solid.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote