Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 12:50 AM   #1570 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
1. The Quran is peaceful? Have you read it yourself? Like I said, I've only seen snippets, but I have also listened to many Ex-Muslims, religious scholars and practicing Muslims discussing the violence within it. The Quran's Verses of Violence
Yes, I have read some of it. I own a Quran and can look up verses right now if need be.

Quote:
2. I do have a problem with islam, just like I have a problem with Christianity and any other organized religion. I don't feel the need to qualify every sentence on the matter by saying "I also don't like x, x and x".
We are having a discussion so when I ask you about something then sure you do need to qualify your sentences by saying what you do and don't like about something. Why be vague and not just state your full opinions? We are having a back and forth. I'm trying to get to the bottom of what you think about things in general.

Quote:
3. I'm obviously not saying I should have free speech and Muslims should not. I don't understand how you even came to that conclusion. I'm saying I dislike the bad ideas within Islam, and the Muslims who go out and practice the bad ideas. I've already stated that I am aware of the difference between the majority of good intentioned Muslims and terrorists.
Okay, that's much clearer then. I have to say the past few posts from you didn't come across that way at all IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
actually, i know the quran quite well. there are a lot of peaceful parts. and there are a lot of violent parts. the violent parts usually are taken out of context though. which makes them sound much worse than they actually are.
This is true and the same can be said of the Bible as well. It is just a blanket thing that applies to all Holy text.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.