Music Banter - View Single Post - Does this count as a more interesting Title than some variation of "Hello, I'm new"
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 05:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Josh93248
Groupie

Default Does this count as a more interesting Title than some variation of "Hello, I'm new"

Hello, I'm new.

I have basically no idea how to start introducing myself so I shall take the easy way out and say what is recommended in the newcomers guide.

My name is indeed Josh, I can neither think of a witty enough substitute nor do I want to introduce myself properly, once I feel like it, to every last one of you so why not offer clues for identity thieves?

I am in my early 20s... No wait, don't leave the page! I HATE most young people nowadays, I would rather be grouped with Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino pointing a gun at young'uns and throwing around racial epithets than be considered another Hipster so far up their own ass they think everyone else is up their own butt themselves.

I come from... Sigh... Aus- "Stone the crows, Carn the Pies, toss another shrimp on the barby, she'll be right mate" -tralia. Yes, this is an invitation to be racist in a delightfully acceptable way so please, give me your best shot.

Finally, after many dreadful attempts to be funny we come to the be all and end all... What music do I like.

Well, I seriously doubt that many will continue reading after they read the next word. Classical.

Yes I'm worse than a Nazi! A Pedophile! A Furry or even the hypothetical child of Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump who, having grown up, runs for office on a platform of nuking the Eastern Seaboard and calling it "Tax Deductible" (No, I don't know how that works but that won't stop you idiots from voting them in)

But seriously, despite being the spawn of hell and having no chance of finding many (any) like-minded Satanists here I do hope to both expand my musical horizons and reconnect with old loves like Grunge, Alternative Rock and Blues.

So okay, you've suffered long enough, I promise I wont ever make such a concerted effort to be funny again...

Parhaps this post will gain a sort of notoriety though, like Plan 9 or The Room...
Josh93248 is offline   Reply With Quote