Music Banter - View Single Post - Internet censorship and the death of free speech.
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 11:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
JGuy Grungeman
Primo Celebate Sexiness

In my opinion, feminism, racism, sexuality, etc. are just personal opinions. I think the fact that these are so political is ****ING STUPID. I don't care about skin color, gay vs straight, or sex. What does it matter? But no. The media loves to upsize it, and so laws are starting to get passed about these things. It pisses me off. What does it matter? It's all personal, and I think politics should remain economical rather than spending time worrying about other peoples' inability to take a damn insult. I don't give a **** whether another guy is gay, black, girl, or what. I treat everybody the same, and no one's gonna tell me they deserve special treatment based on what people other than me did to them. They wanna be insulted by any polite thing I say, that's between them and their childish whininess.

As far as the censorship of these things go, I think internet censorship has been made just as pointless as these political disputes. Censorsjip should be about blocking inappropriate things. But I've seen censorship of the above subjects... even non-insulting ones because people have a moronic desire to be offended just so they can delude their immature brains that they are the one in the red tights flying around and saving the day.

That's my only problem with censorship. Sorry if I got a little carried away.