Music Banter - View Single Post - Internet censorship and the death of free speech.
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 12:14 PM   #177 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
Then don't you think it's possible that they were rejecting God's ways? Or at least worshipping him in their own ways instead of the right way? Everyone is human. I think God lifted his protection, and saved them when they cried for help. I mean, it took the Israelites decades to cry out to the lord for help after first being enslaved by the Egyptians, and he sent Moses to save them. If that's the case, it only took the Jews around five years. The cycle goes like this, and is a common theme in the Bible. People rejects God's ways/worship in pagan or incorrect ways. God lifts his protection. The devil comes right in and causes a great pain. People cry for God again. God protects and saves them. And then the cycle continues because mankind is so changeable. I'm no holocaust expert, but I wouldn't doubt that's the case. Even I have different beliefs from some Jewish customs. Not saying the Jews are total sinners, but any religion can be changed. Heck, people leave and join churches because of great changes that happen.
Congratulations. You've done the impossible. You've legitimately offended me, and not in some sanctimonious SJW way. Like, my core values, such as they are, just flexed.

You believe that it is tolerable for a being to allow people to be worked to death, starved until they were human skeletons, tricked into a shower to be murdered by Zyklon-B gas, shot en masse and buried in a mass grave, have their corpses stripped of even their gold fillings before being incinerated, etc, etc, etc, all because they weren't "worshipping him in the right way"?

What the **** is wrong with your beliefs? I'm seriously not trolling you, because if you truly believe what you just said then I'm not just trying to **** with you. If that's what God is really like, then **** him. **** HIM. I'll stand at the right hand of the devil with a gun in each hand, just waiting for my chance to put two in-between Jehovah's soulless eyes.

Just... what the ****, dude? Like, I'm not even offended so much on behalf of the Jews. I'm mostly flabbergasted that people can believe what you just stated. It makes the world feel like a more hostile place.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote