Music Banter - View Single Post - Internet censorship and the death of free speech.
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 12:18 PM   #179 (permalink)
grindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
Then don't you think it's possible that they were rejecting God's ways? Or at least worshipping him in their own ways instead of the right way? Everyone is human. I think God lifted his protection, and saved them when they cried for help. I mean, it took the Israelites decades to cry out to the lord for help after first being enslaved by the Egyptians, and he sent Moses to save them. If that's the case, it only took the Jews around five years. The cycle goes like this, and is a common theme in the Bible. People rejects God's ways/worship in pagan or incorrect ways. God lifts his protection. The devil comes right in and causes a great pain. People cry for God again. God protects and saves them. And then the cycle continues because mankind is so changeable. I'm no holocaust expert, but I wouldn't doubt that's the case. Even I have different beliefs from some Jewish customs. Not saying the Jews are total sinners, but any religion can be changed. Heck, people leave and join churches because of great changes that happen.
Wow.