Music Banter - View Single Post - Internet censorship and the death of free speech.
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 12:43 PM   #189 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadChannel View Post
Yeah, man, that's pretty hardcore ****ed up. If God's willing to look the other way while Hitler's killing six million Jews, because the Jews are worshiping him in the wrong way, then it seems to me that God is very nearly as bad as Hitler. But hey, he's gonna torture me forever for calling him out on his ****, right?

Plus, how do you know that your religion is more correct that Judaism? None of you guys have a leg to stand on, so these sort of claims are for the birds, man
Worse. Hitler just did it the once, and it's not like he had any real appreciation for what he was getting himself into beforehand. He might have purged some political rivals earlier, but straight up genocide was probably beyond his ability to truly understand. God's seen this same **** countless times, has the ability to contemplate the sheer horror of all that was the Holocaust, and yet still gave it the thumbs up.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote