Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 50 from 2005
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 04:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack_Davey
I think 2005 in general was a gigantic disappointment, and yes Broken Social Scene is a huge disappointment. There are 17 different members, and the only song I liked on the record was 7/4 (Shoreline).

My choices for records of the year reflect how bad of a year in music it was, save White Stripes & Fretwell. A band straight from the 80s who sounds like Queen gets a tip of my hat. A singer-songwriter compared to Dylan gets a tip. And Babyshambles, I explained.

I can't get away from Death Cab. If I'm driving my daughter to school it's on two different Pop stations. If I'm sitting at home watching television with her it's all over MTV. It reminds me of Good Charlotte and Simple Plan, and those are two of the worst bands I've ever, ever heard.

BTW, I wouldn't call a negative reply an "attack", DCfC was one of the few albums I disagreed with. I said "you must be a part of the MTV generation" not 'What the hell is wrong with your list'... Sorry for having my opinion.

Adidas: If **** Forever is the only Babyshambles song you've heard you're missing out. It isn't a good song, it reminds me of the Vines' **** The World. Like I said, La Belle et la Bete is the best song on the record, and the rest is just a great Pistols reminder.
no, there was another song, i can't remember the name, but it was just as bland as fuck forever

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote