Music Banter - View Single Post - Internet censorship and the death of free speech.
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 01:51 PM   #209 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
Um, you've never read the book of Revalations, which talks about how Jesus will return and fix the world when the time is right (when the world has gotten seriously bad), and how all of the dead will be resurrected and be taught by God. You've never read the book, so you don't get to say God is as bad as Hitler. But I guess you don't want God in your life at all, so I'm done talking about this with you. I knew I should've just left.
No, you just tacitly endorsed, if not Hitler's beliefs, then his actions. Even if only hypothetically. You don't get to criticize. You get to sit in a corner and think about what you said. Seriously.

I'm ****ing Sansa right now. ****ING SANSA!!! I mean... not literally. I might not be wearing any clothes, but I'm alone.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote