Music Banter - View Single Post - The Islam Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 02:33 AM   #34 (permalink)
kibbeh
kibbeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Well "jihad" has two meanings, one is the struggle to spread islam worldwide which is primarily done through warfare. Maybe by islamic apologetics, that usually happens after a major terrorist attack where they have islamic experts come out and say that islam is truly a religion of peace those terrorists are not practicing islam jihad properly. I would say so, they are blowing themselves up as well, what kind of military tactic is that? Overall it seems that islam has a good cop/bad cop tactic. ISIS is the good cop and CAIR is the bad cop, ... errr is it the other way around? I can't really tell they seem to have the same objective. OK true, the other interpretation is personal struggles, but it is mostly eclipsed by global jihad initiative of groups like ISIS for westerners.

Outside of events like the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and maybe Charlie Hebdo, the West is really unaware of the global effort of militant jihadists. What is happening to the Christians in the Middle East is practically ignored. It is nothing short of genocide, and it's happening not only to Christians but also groups such as the Yazidis. Not to mention jihad attacks against Sufis, Druze, and Baha’i. The militant jihadist's bucket list goes on to also include "the Jew," atheists and homossssexuals too.
sufis are muslim bro

and suicide attacks are not exclusive to muslims, arab christians have also practiced this during war

and besides as a homosssssexual myself i'd be dead already if the middle east was just full of jihadis, no?

i'm not saying they don't exist, i'm saying they're not as common as you may think.
kibbeh is offline   Reply With Quote