Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you religious?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 06:53 PM   #704 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
And you are letting yourself be played like a violin by the U.S. government. You are acting like this is on par with the civil rights movement of the 60s. Its not. What you're not getting is litterally there are a very small group of people unhappy and ready to bitch at the larger population as if we are all out to get you and don't understand you. I understand you perfectly well, but you keep asking me to override your biolgical make up and say that I see some thing I dont. Thats very 1984.
That, and I don't really see trans/whatever term they wanna use being used as slaves and being sent off to other countries to die, etc.

I'm not a bigot either, WD. I just think saying there are more genders than a man and a woman is first off...idiotic, and secondly, it's against the beliefs of 99% of the entire world. The reason i'm questioning you is because you're asking people not to call you a man or a woman, but instead call you a term that has been butchered to death. I get it, you don't classify yourself as a man or woman, but I'm going to call you what you were born as. And what I see, which is Roxy's point as well.

I could go out on the street and dress as a woman all I want, but i'm not going to spit in peoples faces when they tell me i'm still a man, because I am a man.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote