Music Banter - View Single Post - Tumblr, Otherkin, and Political Correctness Overkill
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 08:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tristan_Geoff
midnite roles around

Default Tumblr, Otherkin, and Political Correctness Overkill

Jesus christ, Tumblr seems to have hit a new low with all this super PC bs. Terms like "demisexual", "otherkin", and the whole overuse of the "check your privilege" thing are really going so out of hand, it's giving all transgenders, feminists, and any civil rights activists bad names.

These are not new concepts, people hating Tumblr-culture that is, but I really want to see everyone else's opinion on these issues.

Oh, and case you aren't aware, otherkin are people who think they were plants, animals, or fictional characters in past lives, and that they can feel themselves as the entity through ethereal body parts and actions akin to that of these entities. And they want the same kinds of rights as transgenders are trying to get.

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote