Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you religious?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 08:23 PM   #716 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I'll tell you why it's garbage, because these terms, cis, ze, hir whatever the hell are made up babel. Literally these are not words in the English language, with any definition and I dunno who made them up, ze germans...? But they are not terms that 95% of earths populous are familiar with. This movement,( if you can call it that) is in my opinion is not based on reality at all. Not one bit. You are either born male or female. Now in your heart you may be a woman, and born a man, yeah I GET THAT and I RESPECT THAT. However, there are ways for you to be you and me to be me without imposing our beliefs on one another. But to sit there, and deny something that we all see on ourselves daily, when we look in the mirror nude, is completely delusional and over the top. And asking 95% of the populous to go along with something that was made up in la la land is insanity, and I have only heard 3 brave people come out and tell the truth even when it's unpopular. And we've all been call bigots and threatened to be murdered.
Male and female are just labels too. Nothing in nature says we have to call them that. Now quit trying out the logic thing and maybe do some reading about this issue before you **** out your uninformed opinions because you've done nothing but make yourself look really prejudiced and close minded.

At the base of it, why do you even give a ****? WD's being way too over the top with it but that doesn't negate the whole concept in itself.

Now quit having ****ed up opinions thanks.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote