Music Banter - View Single Post - College Campuses - A War on Free-Speech and Diversity of Opinion?
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 07:48 PM   #155 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
You know someone is a social justice warrior when they say I'm for free speech but....

There is no but when it comes to free speech, either people have the right to say what they want without fear of criminal prosecution ,or they do not.

"hate speech" is free speech whether you like it or not, and you enter into very dangerous waters when you let the government decide what and what cannot be spoken in the public arena. People in the United States have no idea the slippery slope we went down in Canada with this. Thankfully the federal hate speech law was repealed as unconstitutional. Provincial tribunals still exist however.
I said this exact same thing hate speech is unconstitutional. Get yourself a lawyer with balls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote