Music Banter - View Single Post - College Campuses - A War on Free-Speech and Diversity of Opinion?
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 03:21 PM   #191 (permalink)
William_the_Bloody
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I don't think it's a good idea to propagate bull**** and dangerous ideas.
That's all Universities do these days, is propagate bull**** and dangerous ideas.

I was forced to take all sort of "electives" to get my degree that were pretty much courses designed for political indoctrination.

Students should not be taught that intelligence and gender is a social structure designed to create inequality when there is ample biological evidence that states otherwise.

Students should not be taught narrative critical race theories like "whiteness" that teach students that everything in western culture from Lord of the Rings to Heavy Metal is implicitly racist, when there is no concrete historical documentation of whiteness existence. The above is all psuedo science, that reminds me of the racial biology of early twentieth century.

Both Milo Yiannopoulos and social justice warriors are simply a by product of a far left faculty in humanities that have transformed their English and Sociology courses into their own little political operatives.

As a tax payer I should have the right, not to have my tax dollars to support such nonsense.

Universities should be places that uphold the highest level of reasoned scientific inquiry, not a place for perpetuating political ideologies, with courses that offer little if at all, gainful employment.
William_the_Bloody is offline   Reply With Quote