Music Banter - View Single Post - College Campuses - A War on Free-Speech and Diversity of Opinion?
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 04:42 PM   #201 (permalink)
William_the_Bloody
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Those laws still have lingering effects that remain to this day so I'd say that yes, it is a notable example.
I am not denying the fact that their has been institutionalized white racism in the United States. The whole south was based on it, and in my opinion, they have had a devastating effect on Black and Aboriginal Americans communities for centuries.

But to believe in an philosophical entity known as whiteness that seeks to surpress non white minorities has no scientific basis, and is simply rendered false by the fact that Asians, and I do now believe Indians have on average higher levels on incomes than white males in the U.S. In other words they are now the top of the food chain.

Look I am all for racial equality and stomping out racism where it exists, but I'm against quasi scientific theories that are solely based on political ideologies. One could make the case that whiteness theory is implicitly racist in itself as it only attacks people of European decent.

The end result of such indoctrination are the students with the dog whistle.

William_the_Bloody is offline   Reply With Quote