Music Banter - View Single Post - College Campuses - A War on Free-Speech and Diversity of Opinion?
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 02:18 AM   #209 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You do realize that a lot of those things, while not as empirical as science, still utilize scientific methods, correct? Also by cutting all of those courses, you lose philosophy, music, art, English, and economics.

The main thing I was laughing at was the lack of whiteness theory's relevancy during the civil war reconstruction, Jom Crow laws, and the war on drugs. It's cute.

Also you should learn what gender means, it looks like you've confused it with sex.

Well you freshed faced dad bod college graduate. You seem to suffer from California white guilt as well as being a slave to this cult of personality / i hate myself movement. And i dont want to be the person to tell you this but.... You kinda create more people that think like me, Goo, WTB.....I just wish you realized that this has been pumpped into your head...And its 67% hogwash.

Edit: most ppl have heads full of hogwash.see the difference is we let you have your hogwash while you brow beat and hen peck others because "you" see it as illogical. In all actuality no one gives a **** if frownlandthinks its hogwash but you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote