Music Banter - View Single Post - Internet censorship and the death of free speech.
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 11:30 AM   #327 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Again..Im being ****ed. so please don't belittle me on this ****ing issue because you know not what it's like to be denied everything the government offers as assistance, because you owe so much. So there are nights in my life I have starved because I didn't qualify for fs, I got shut down outta college because of the debt. Don't sit there and say they aren't ****ing me.They are. They put an 81,000.00 lien on me for no reason. Dude I literally own nothing because I am branded some kinda tax cheat. My car in someone elses name my house same deal my ****ing cell phone all of that. Not because I am paranoid boo but because my government deemed me worthless and throw away because I had the misfortune of finding my mother dead on the floor when I was 8. Tell me again how they just wanna help. PLease.
Oh my fuck I wasn't even talking about that ****. Learn to read and make sure you're railing against something I said before you blather on for ten minutes.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote