Music Banter - View Single Post - The Christianity Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 12:36 PM   #238 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
The only argument deserving to be considered is the one of a child who sees something stupid and says that's stupid. Complexity and nuance is an insult to what I'm saying. I'm saying something very pure and simple like a teenager or a five year old even because that's the reaction that ends the discussion. Christianity is stupid because **** you. And that's probably more respect than the retards who believe this retarded **** merit. That's how stupid it is.
Complexity and nuance are an insult? Seriously? Your critical thinking abilities are simply nonexistent. My mother is a perfectly intelligent human being, who has been basically a deist all of her life. She never went to church, never prayed, and never bought into any of the hoopla of organized religion. But she's recently suffered some medical issues that brought her face to face with her own mortality, and all of a sudden she started going to church. I don't think it was logical, but when faced with the threat of imminent death, then I can very easily see where emotion clouds your logical reasoning, and I don't use that to judge her intelligence, because I can appreciate nuance and complexity. Grow up.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote