Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 06:28 PM   #623 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

I had a dream that my friend appeared in last week and it felt kind of different from how dreams feel. I remember there being emptiness, with a lack of action and sound when she walked up while I was smoking a cigarette. We just shot the **** because we were outside of a party. We talked about the food there and something about the party, I think it was a person, that annoyed us. Then I turned around to check out a noise I heard, and when I looked back she was gone.

The dream carried on and I did whatever **** I was doing when I heard "is it you?" and I wasn't at the party anymore. It looked like the moon was shining while a river flowed above me, making weird, stereotypical ghost apparitions. I wasn't scared, just observing. I would weave in and out of dreams in the same party house as before, with a circular garage and an opening in the middle of the house with a forest inside of it (for smoking) to the strange dark place. Every time I would go back and see the ghost things I would hear "is it you?"

I described what I remembered to her and she said she had a very similar dream about me and it kind of ****ed with me. I'm thinking it's just the power of suggestion and that she had a crazy dream that I kind of put to words, because I'm too smart to believe in weird paranormal ****.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote