Music Banter - View Single Post - The Christianity Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 07:53 PM   #493 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordwyr View Post
That man should be defrocked and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Such wickedness is un-Christian. And as he is in a position of authority and trust, his punishment should be severe.
Severe = seven years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Hey look. I really don't want to talk about sex on the forum. Different reasons.

Something I got from this thing at work called "rules we work by" or something about that and it basically stated three things not to talk about Race, Sex, Politics. Maybe it was four Race, Sex, Politics, and Religion -- I forget.

Dirty for another. I saw he would say things, not to just say this is how he felt about an issue, but I guess he said things cause he thought "I know how this would reallly burn them up." Kept pressing the issue of what is and isn't date rape. Which bother some of the members here. I think he got ban cause he said underage girls should were a ban to let people know yada yada yada." Then wham-o, he got ban for that. If recall correctly.

You have to understand you share this forum with all kind of people, and that you have to be careful what to say as not to offend. You wrong on both accounts. I just do it out of respect for the forum. It's a music forum not a sexporium forum.
Clearly you have not been on this forum for very long.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote