Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 10:56 AM   #657 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
I never insinuated that your position is absurd. You're making assumptions I made fun of Frownland's position because he was (perhaps jokingly) centering his disbelief around his own self-image ("because I'm to smart for that"), and refusing to at least be open to the possibility that his strange experience might have been supernatural. Whereas your argument is more or less centered around more of a "I've seen no evidence of this, nor have I ever experienced anything which would leave me to believe in its existence" kind of position, which I can respect... However, your argument at least left me with the impression that you'd be open-minded to new evidence that suggested otherwise, whereas Frownland gave the impression of siding with disbelief (even after having experienced something possibly "paranormal") because he's more concerned about being "correct" than actually exploring the possibility that there may be something out there that current science cannot yet explain/measure/replicate. (Note to Frownland: I apologize if you were merely being self-effacing with your previous post, just trying to elaborate my stance to DeadC).

I haven't proofread this, and I typed it on my iPhone with man hands, so bring on the grammar nazis.
I am never self deprecating how dare you.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote