Music Banter - View Single Post - The Christianity Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 01:51 PM   #592 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Did you not have peace, love, and understanding before you found God? Serious question.

One of my biggest gripes with Christianity is this. According to the Bible: You can be the nicest person in the world your entire life, but if you choose not to accept Jesus, then you go to hell.

On the other hand, you can be the biggest jerk and loser your entire life, but as long as you accept Jesus, you get into heaven.

Splain that one Luzee.

There's a zero percent chance that heaven and hell are real. Zero. There's no chance. I can state as a fact I know this with 100% certainty. If you think there's even a one in a trillion chance that you go somewhere after you die then you are retarded. It's not feasible in any way. It's absolutely impossible. That's the end of the story. How you punch your ticket to go to some imaginary place is irrelevant. Even if you're alive you can't go to places that don't exist. But after you're dead you can't even go to Walmart because you don't exist anymore. But Walmart is real but that doesn't increase the chance of going there after you die. It does make the story doubly retarded that you go to a place that doesn't exist after you stop existing. But the chance of it being true is still no chance. Even though there are at least two reasons why it can't be true it's still only 100% untrue.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote