Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 01:52 PM   #1675 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Black lives matter is a government funded program. Bruh . It's meant to cause tension, chaos, and outshout people. My grandparents actually stood for something brother. Non compliance through non violence. All lives matter, but reminding people of the things that we went through 30 years ago over and over drilling it into our heads is meant to piss us off enough to start some ****. Our real culture was taken away and we've been given a fake nihilistic culture. How am I a paradox. I am half black and half white, I understand both sides of this argument. And what I don't see from the black side, is a willingness to understand that the choices we make as a culture are holding us back. Not the police, not the politicians, not the white people. We are raised to have a mistrust of whites, because our grandparents told us horror stories. And now it's going so far out there now to where people who are black and support trump get the **** kicked outta them by other black people. It's in fighting. I have been to Africa 2 times brother, and let me tell you, we enslave each other, do horrible things to each other, and one particular time I was there we even resulted in eating one another. Here it's psychological violence we perpetrate against each other for profit. We kill each other. We call our women, bitches, and hoes, we abandon our families, rob each other, and or my favorite loot our own communities when **** happens. And instead of us coming together and being real with one another and talk about this, we continue to destroy ourselves like they want us too. People like Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson, who may have actually stood for something in the begining no longer, stand for anything but dat money. Because now they profit off of race baiting and propaganda instead of supporting our men and women getting up and making something of themselves.