Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 02:34 PM   #1678 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are 100% wrong right from the get go. You just love interjecting the big bad government any chance you get. It's becoming somewhat predictable for what it's worth.

You might want to expand your thinking beyond Breitbart once in a while.

And stop with the bruh bull****.

You being half white and half black doesn't give you any cred over anyone in regard to understanding anything. Actually playing that card dilutes a lot of what you say. Having both black and white ancestry doesn't automatically give you extra insight on anything.

You keep touting your world experience but some of the **** you post sounds like it's coming from someone who's been living under a ****ing rock for most of their lives.

I'm white. I was raised in Wonder Bread White America to think that blacks and Hispanics are scum and that I should distrust them and be afraid of them. Total ****ing bull****. I would never use that as an excuse or validation for anything I'd post here. You shouldn't either.
Don you get so hostile when people disagree with you lately have you noticed that? Im saying I understand both sides of the coin thats all I said. Its not an excuse it was me pointing out the black community isnt ****ing real with itself. These are all my opinions to which Im entitled too and no amount of you angrily pounding on the key pad is gonna make me not say whats in my heart or ****ing head now Im sorry that you don't like my opinions but there aint **** thats gonna make go along with God is dead and America is the land of the free and home of the enslaved. Also our government is propaganziing us and doing things that are illegal out in the open. Its as plain as day. Im sorry but its true. And Im not going to shut up about it because I love my COUNTRY! I love her people The land everything and we're being ram rodded and most people are content to let it happen. Im not. I remember who we were as a ****ing people before 9-11 and I know how we are now. And if you can't see that not just our country but the entire world has taken a turn for the creepy I feel sorry for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.