Music Banter - View Single Post - Sounds from Innerspace
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 07:24 PM   #277 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Default I'm Dancin' Like a Monkey.

WHAT AN OUTSTANDING DAY! I'd told my fiance that I was thinking about buying a record bin so that I could flip through my LPs record-store-style. Today her eagle-eye spotted this beer tub furniture piece on the side of the road - it has a metal lining EXACTLY wide enough for two rows of polybagged records!

I'll probably remove the lip at the top and paint it black to cover the less-than-perfect birch wood. But the beast is sturdy with an extra shelf at the bottom to hold even more!

My baby's thrifting skills are unmatched and she's made my birthday wish come true for FREE! For a gent with a meager income (and an expensive hobby), moments like these are real gems.

If anyone's interested in a flip-thru video of its contents, let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists

Last edited by innerspaceboy; 06-02-2016 at 07:35 PM.
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote