Music Banter - View Single Post - The Christianity Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 01:21 PM   #662 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
After the debates between him and Hillary his numbers are going to tank. Hate her all you want but she's got experience up the wazoo. She's going to make him look like an idiot. Especially when it comes to foreign policy.

Was watching the news yesterday and they had on a retired general whose job it is now to communicate with the staffs of our allies' foreign policy makers. They are looking at what's happened in the GOP primaries and shaking their heads in disbelief.

Trump with nuke access codes???????????
I hate them both in an indifferent kind of way, but I suspect that Trump is at heart a soulless businessman, and if and when he gets those codes, he's probably going to start going centrist just like any other political candidate. The only difference is that I doubt he has any real political ideals to get in the way. Just like Hillary. He's a clown, but he's not the idealogue that so many seem to fear he is.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote