Music Banter - View Single Post - The Christianity Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 06:23 AM   #667 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I disagree with you respectfully sir. All groups that believe something outta the mainstream are subject to persecution, every race, color, and creed. And to say that Christians are not, and haven't been is just as bad as saying it didn't happen to muslims, blacks, or jews. Come on man. The persecution is very real, it's just psychological in this country, because we don't lop off people's heads here, or nail them to crosses anymore. I think it's really more like this now ....

“We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time.” -Albert Pike.

ahhhmm does this not creep you out?
You lost me when you described the largest religion on Earth as being out of the mainstream.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote