Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 09:46 PM   #1765 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Poorly phrased That's a good one. Anything to maintain the delusion and air of moral superiority I suppose.

Now, I'm still waiting for a salient point that rebuts my comments on them choosing to not say the word "fathers" at any point. Or wanting to dismantle "nuclear families". The latter is a completely abhorrent agenda to push.

Also maybe comment on the complete failure to even mention issues within black communities. Not a word on murder rates or fatherless homes.

Edit: I am aware that they have articles published that discuss a wider range of issues, but what I consider to be more significant and urgent problems seem to be overlooked in favor of other things on their "Who We Are" and "What We Believe" sections.
So basically "Rolling Stone didn't put my favourite folk artist on their best folk artist list!" sentiment but with gender issues. I'd deconstruct the wheel for you but I'm not feeling like undoing he Breitbart effect.