Music Banter - View Single Post - Any WWE fans?
Thread: Any WWE fans?
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 03:08 PM   #182 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Same, kind of.

I love the brand split but considering it was only a few years ago that they "officially" did away with the whole two world titles stuff, it seems kind of forced.

Regardless, the last few years of the brand split were pretty weak, and with the influx of talent from the indies and NXT, they're going to need to do something to get more TV time for the mid card superstars on roster. It'll be interesting how the brand split ends up going, and whether they'll split the titles again or just have one champ who just floats between brands, but I see Smackdown serving as the in between from NXT to Raw. Give guys like Breeze, Neville, and some of the other NXT guys who didn't transition that well a chance to get over on one of the big brands before going straight to Monday nights.
I'm ecstatic for the brand split. WWE has some of the most talented wrestlers in the world and they are being put into undercarriage positions they quite frankly deserve better then. Hopefully this will give those guys a chance to shine more.
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote