Music Banter - View Single Post - All Time Fave Scene in A Movie
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 01:47 PM   #16 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

And the 2nd best scene in that film....

[I goes into the kitchen which is by now full of steam and turns off the
kettle. Withnail follows him around reading from a newspaper.]

Withnail: Listen to this. "Curse of the superman. I took drugs to win medals
said top athlete Geoff Woade."
I: Where's the coffee?
Withnail [reading from the paper]:"In a world exclusive interview 33 year old shot putter Geoff Woade who weight 317 pounds, admitted taking massive doses of anabolic steroids, drugs banned in sport. It used to get him bad tempered and act down said his wife. He used to pick on me. But now he's stopped his much better in our sex life and in our general life."

[I pours water from the kettle into a bowl and goes back into the living
room. Withnail follows him.]

Withnail: My God, this huge, thatched head with its earlobes and cannonball is now considered sane. "Geoff Woade is feeling better and is now prepared to step back into society and start tossing his orb about."Look at him. Look at Geoff Woade. His head must weight fifty pounds on its own.

[Withnail stands infront of a mirror and brushes his long, greasy hair with
a comb. I sits on the settee and starts drinking the coffee from the bowl
using a spoon.]

Withnail: Imagine the size of his balls. Imagine getting into a fight with the f*cker!
I: Please! I don't feel good.
Withnail: That's what you'd say but that wouldn't wash with Geoff. No! He'd like a bit of pleading. Add spice to it. In fact, he'd probably tell you what he was going to do before he did it. "I'm going to pull you head off". "Oh no, please, don't pull my head off". "I'm going to pull your head off because I don't like your head!"

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote