Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Going to Stick to Music
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 06:12 PM   #37 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
My views on everything are just too ****ed up. They're not rooted in anything. I don't have any kind of belief system that keeps me grounded. My mind jumps all over the place. I'm pissed off and I don't know why. I end up acting like a troll and I don't want to. I get caught up in something and go way too extreme. I know I'm full of ****. I don't even know what I really believe anyway. I think my ridiculousness and abrasiveness discredits the only thing I really have to offer which is a pretty damn profound knowledge of music. That's the one thing I'm sincere and knowledgeable about.

So like I'm sorry for being a dick.

I'm sorry to Roxy

I'm very sorry to Batlord

I'm sorry to the Christians on this board

I'm sorry to the Gay Middle Eastern "pansy" guy

I'm sorry for saying hateful things

I'm sorry for not knowing **** about what I'm talking about

Maybe after some time I'll post in the regular conversation debates but for now I'm on a self-imposed exile.

Musical knowledge. That's the only thing I have to share. I can contribute about music. Sorry for bragging but I really do know a lot about music.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote