Music Banter - View Single Post - bernie sanders 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 09:40 PM   #804 (permalink)
Xurtio
Brain Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
No, it's because he's manipulated our bankruptcy laws at the expense and ruin of thousands of others.

Donald Trump: “We’ll have the company. We’ll throw it into a chapter. We’ll negotiate with the banks. We’ll make a fantastic deal,” Trump told ABC in 2011. “You know, it’s like on ‘The Apprentice.’ It’s not personal. It’s just business.”
Quote:
Yup, sounds just like Roxy. Again, tell me how I'm a slave.
These two quotes are more related than you might imagine. As a businessman, Trump took advantage of a tactic that is really quite typical of modern corporate business practice. And, through congressmen (and with presidential consent) these tactics continue to (to beat Bernie's dead horse) siphon money away from people actually working for it as well as fund the enforcers that will violently ensure production continues in a way see they see fit. Trump is simply honest about it, while Clinton keeps her liberal face mask on.

If you are a docile Huxleyan, like myself 80% of the time, it's not really that bad of a deal. To tell you the truth, I'm playing devil's advocate. That's not to say I think Hilary > Trump, I simply don't know and I'm legitimately morbidly interested in a Trump Presidency. I'm not going to vote, I'm literally in Canada and planning on staying (but for my band and the lifestyle here, not politics).

Also, worth mention that you cut out the part of the quote where I called "slave" hyperbole.

also...

TRUMP 2016!