Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 03:52 PM   #3356 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
okay but for him to preach about religion and pretend to be religious and then go clubbing and meeting dudes in turkey is not hypocritical??
Nothing says he's not a hypocritical *******. He's a human being after all, but Martin Luther King Jr. was a preacher who ****ed around on his wife. Doesn't change the things he did for his people. Maybe this dude was a hypocrite, but that doesn't necessarily take away from the good that he might be doing. Of course he might just have been a scumbag who just happened to be an Imam. **** is what it is;

Quote:
honestly nothing is harder then growing up in a strict conservative environment and growing up to realize all those ideas are complete bull**** and then trying to move on and get on with your life. like i literally spent so many hours of my life praying, fasting, reading quran, learning, reading about the religion, the sahaba, the hadith, everything.... and to do that and then come to the conclusion that its all bull****... it just ****in sucks.
So shouldn't you have a little more understanding for someone who obviously puts more space in his life for something that might not be in his best interest? Especially when that thing is so powerful in your culture?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote