Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 05:18 AM   #1879 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Why do you feel the need the belittle the importance of race? Oh I know why because you are white and don't have to deal with any race "stuff". Oh Trump just dislikes illegal aliens. That's the reason why he hates the Mexican judge that is on the case of his Trump University thing. Illegal aliens come to this country for a better future for themselves. They come here and take the ****ty jobs that no other unskilled american wants to take. They pay taxes through sale taxes, property taxes when they pay their rent and in other areas.
No! I belittle race because we spend too much goddamn time talking about it. This entire thread would come off more intelligent and better discussing what to do about taxes. Discussing the rights and wrong of abortion. Instead you sit here and discuss race. Racism is wrong. That's all that needs to be said. And I don't care what reason you have to come into this country. But if your first action when entering it is to break it's laws, then I don't want the person here. And considering the amount of Americans that are unemployed, I think ****ty jobs would help them out. I don't care if some illegal pays taxes or not. He broke the law, so he shouldn't be here.