Music Banter - View Single Post - Working out with music
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Default Working out with music

When I was in high school I use to work out heavily, I had a six packs and abs. Then high school ended. Half the reason I worked so much was to attract girls. So when I got into a serious relatioship I decided to stop working out. Eating junk food every day and never working out wasn't the best combination for my ever so finely trimmed body. So I got fat. Eventually **** went sour with my girl and we broke up. Since I'm single, lacking confidence, and in need of a new body I'm going to review the music I listen to as I work out.

When working out, I always preferred intense music. The more intense the music was the better. It allowed me to put myself in the right mindset for setting a personal record. So everything i review needs to meet that criteria, pure intensity! The more intense it is the better.

The first album I'm going to review is Iwrestledabearonce's album Late For Nothing

As far as this album goes, the screamed vocals and heavy instrumentals had some intensity. But the lead vocalist singing killed intensity every single time. Her voice is to mellow to help create that intensity. Her screams can be brutal and powerful, but her voice is a bit weak and doesn't carry well.

Another thing that killed the intensity of this album was the synth. The synth was interspersed and slowed the songs down and in no way helped build tension. I enjoyed the album for listening, but working out? Nah. Needs more power.

Please leave suggestions for other albums you think I should review for working out.
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote