Music Banter - View Single Post - Sounds from Innerspace
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 01:22 PM   #296 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Default New birthday tech!

I’ve come to realize that very little of my online activity ever benefits from mobile view. I know that mobile is the norm, but writing articles, reading papers, research, using forums like MB (a nightmare on mobile), database updates… all of these are an uphill battle on a phone or a tablet. And as I work heavily within the Google apps framework (Docs, Sheets, Cal, Keep, Chrome, Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc), a Chromebook is an excellent (and affordable) solution.

I gave the wireless keyboard dock a fair shot with my tablet, but two persistent issues remained:

• I found that I type far too fast for the keystroke capture over Bluetooth

• vBulletin on mobile is hell. Have you ever tried to bracket on a tablet?

So I sold enough freelance design to cover the Samsung Chromebook 3 and it arrived this morning for my upcoming birthday! Best of all - it fits in my manbag alongside the tablet which I can now use as a dedicated e-reader.

I’m looking forward to getting more done while cuddled up, working side-by-side with my favorite fellow writer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote