Music Banter - View Single Post - The "My Girls" Animosity Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 11:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

I went to this party last year, i`m sitting outside with a beer having a smoke when this girl sits next to me & starts talking. So i`m a bit drunk so I figure i`ll just be polite & maybe she`ll go away and so I just let her do all the talking & occasionally mumble something in agreement to keep her happy.
After about an hour she goes off & a bit later on her friend comes up to me saying that all this girl has been saying to her is how great I am & how i`m great to talk to & i`m so much more different to the guys she normally meets.

So by now i`ve sobered up a bit so I figure i`ll pay her a bit more attention this time , seeing as she likes me & she`s pretty cute.And sure enough she comes over & starts talking to me again.
We have a good chat & then suddenly after about half an hour she gets up & says to me "you could at least make some sort of effort to chat me up" and runs back into the house.
Her best friend comes out a few minutes later & says to me "oh god , don`t say she`s blown it again she`s hopeless when it comes to blokes"

She spent the next half an hour locked in the toilet crying refusing to speak to anybody , me & my mates just though f*ck it , lets leave her & go to a club.

I`ll never understand women

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote