Music Banter - View Single Post - Sports Cars
Thread: Sports Cars
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 11:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
William_the_Bloody
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPOCH6 View Post
My buddies and I are more into classic American muscle / old trucks, but we can certainly appreciate a beautiful vehicle of any type or age when we see it. I'm sure we'd all be more into sports cars if they felt attainable or if we knew somebody that owned one. I could only imagine how much fun it would be to rip around in one of those McLarens.

I hear you, there does seem to be less attainable sports cars out there than there was a ten years ago, especially after GM & Dodge underwent bankruptcy restructuring. The loss of Pontiac was a shame, they made some good affordable sports cars.

Nervetheless, there are still a lot of affordable used sports cars on the market, and I'll be going through all the coupe's, but yes, the days of a 22 year old being able to drive home a Ford Mustang are gone unfortunately.

As for old American muscle I'll be covering that to, I take it those are the cars and trucks of your friends. The blue one looks like it says Camero on the side, but it looks like a 70 Chevy Nova? The black one looks supercool, Camero?

I also recognize the scenery, are you underneath the Portella or Port Mann Bridge? I grew up in the Surrey area, but live downtown these days, don't get out to the burbs much anymore.

I know it's hard when your in your 20's financially, but if you can find a way to hold onto those cars, you might want to. The more the decades roll on the rarer and more expensive they will become.
William_the_Bloody is offline   Reply With Quote