Music Banter - View Single Post - Sports Cars
Thread: Sports Cars
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 11:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
EPOCH6
V8s & 12 Bars

Good eye, you're within 100 km, and that spot does bear a strange resemblance to the underside of the Port Mann, it's actually the underside of the Agassiz bridge. We're all in Chilliwack, born and raised. I lived in Surrey from 2013 - 2014 while I was going to BCIT but moved back home to Chilliwack in January. The brown and tan truck is my '87 Chevy Scottsdale, the rest belong to my close friends. The blue car is actually a '72 Mercury Comet, the black muscle car is a '68 Oldsmobile Cutlass, the other brown truck is an '85 Ford F-150, and the white and grey truck is a '78 Chevy Blazer. The only vehicle in the crew that comes even close to a performance vehicle is the '68 Cutlass, the owner is a mechanic by trade and it's heavily customized, it's not even street legal but it still comes out to play every once in a while, the perks of rural neighborhoods. All of us only own/drive classics, even as commuters, and we'll stubbornly continue on this way until it financially or physically cripples us.

Really looking forward to your posts in this thread.
There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote