Music Banter - View Single Post - Sports Cars
Thread: Sports Cars
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 12:18 AM   #17 (permalink)
William_the_Bloody
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPOCH6 View Post
Good eye, you're within 100 km, and that spot does bear a strange resemblance to the underside of the Port Mann, it's actually the underside of the Agassiz bridge. We're all in Chilliwack, born and raised. I lived in Surrey from 2013 - 2014 while I was going to BCIT but moved back home to Chilliwack in January. The brown and tan truck is my '87 Chevy Scottsdale, the rest belong to my close friends. The blue car is actually a '72 Mercury Comet, the black muscle car is a '68 Oldsmobile Cutlass, the other brown truck is an '85 Ford F-150, and the white and grey truck is a '78 Chevy Blazer. The only vehicle in the crew that comes even close to a performance vehicle is the '68 Cutlass, the owner is a mechanic by trade and it's heavily customized, it's not even street legal but it still comes out to play every once in a while, the perks of rural neighborhoods. All of us only own/drive classics, even as commuters, and we'll stubbornly continue on this way until it financially or physically cripples us.

Really looking forward to your posts in this thread.
Ah Oldsmobile, my friend use to have a suped up Monte Carlo, we cremated a Honda Prelude in a drag race either on the Georgia Viaduct, or Cambie Street bridge, can't remember....but as the passenger I thought I was going to die that night.

Chilliwak's cool, I like it out there, very down to earth, my parents use to take me to Cultus Lake a lot when I was little. I hear there is a growing gang problem out there though, with the gentrification of the city, apparently all the junkies are getting pushed out to Mission and Abbotsford.

So strange, completely different from when I grew up. I walk down gastown now and its all high priced resteraunts. Anyways thanks for the compliment, if you like muscle cars you'll like the next entry, cheers.
William_the_Bloody is offline   Reply With Quote