Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 04:47 PM   #29 (permalink)
madeinNY
[[la de da diddy da]]

^ha! about the pillows. hahaha

I had a dream I was making out with my friend, which is totally weird because I'm not attracted to them...

then I had another dream that I've had twice so far, its rather vivd, so I'm gunna skip details, but...

My dad, me, my mom, and my brother live in this palace where evil ghost men that want to kill me are in a room everynight and if you open the door they come after you...then I run to the front door, and open it and there are evil ghost soldiers who try and shoot me...so I end up in front of my gramas house lying in a snow bank, not dead yet...then I man comes up from behind me, I know he's bad......so I try to act dead...but He then sticks a gun in the back of my neck and says "your the only criminal left in this town hoffa, and I can't have that." then he shoots me and the dream ends.....I guess in that portion of the dream I am meant to be THE hoffa in female form or whatever...idk...

then there is another dream I keep having after that dream (they are different dreams, trust me) where me, my mom, my dad, and my granma are driving in an old, crowded car, and my dad pulls over and tells me and my mom and my gran to go away, so we go over the hill...the sun is rising...and we hear a gun shot...me and my mom run back, my gran like dissapears or whatever hapens in dreams, lol, but anyway we rrun back and my dad has shot my brother....me and my mom start crying and yelling at him and then the dream goes away.

Then I had a dream after that that I was buying some wine with a strange, attractive 17 year old girl (the man cashin us out asked her if she was 17 and she nodded) and then I was going to a concert....I get in the line to go on the train to my concert, and apparently Im going with Lacee, but Oreo's mom is there instead...I look at my train ticket at it says we are going to london, and it also says "The UB 40-red red wine"...

^^that was a weird dream.