Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 03:22 AM   #2064 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You love your country but hate it's government and commander in chief?

Ok.
Yes you henpecking moral signaling twit. I love my COUNTRY. THAT means. I PLEDGE MY Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands one nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

No where in that do I swear my alliegnce to Barrack Obama or his administration.Id lay down my life for the constitution to up hold it, defend it or anyone of you THAT suffer from a case of inversion and can't stand other's right to exisit even when they aren't bothering you. Im going to tell you this 1 time back up off me, my politics, and my religion because you in no way come across as liberal fun guy Don. You sound like a hen pecking whining aging used to be liberal reliving his youth and a crabby bastard that won't accept anyone that thinks any different. I have exsplained why I DISLIKE big government, big government. I am allowed my opinions and as you are allowed yours. But stop misconstruing what it means to be a Patriot with what it means to be a slave to big government stop ! just stop it vote for Hillary Clinton isn't going to ensure your freedoms it's going to ensure you have none!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 06-17-2016 at 03:39 AM.