Music Banter - View Single Post - Albums You're Digging II
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 06:45 PM   #12506 (permalink)
YorkeDaddy
silky smooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
?
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post

Title: Unsilent Death
Artist: Nails
Genre: Probably some very unpleasant version of metal
Familiarity: None and for good reason

1. Conform: Holy mother ****ing christ why????????????/
2. Scum Will Rise: I'm already planning out what I'm going to listen to after this to get the sour taste out of my mouth. Something nice, soft, and pleasant.
3. Your God: I'm tempted to implement a "true hate" just for this review.
4. Suffering Soul: Hey I can actually detect some structure and melody to this one I guess. A step up from the other "tracks", and the breakdown in the middle is sorta cool.
5. Unsilent Death: Actually not that terrible, but I think that's mostly because I like the riff of this one. Sounds kinda like Thrash which is a style of metal I enjoy waaaaay more than the earlier songs on this album.
6. Traitor: Lol ok now we're back to the nonsense of screaming and squeals and gnarly crunch that does nothing for me.
7. I Will Not Follow: The cool change of pace halfway through is the only reason this isn't red.
8. No Servant: A load of garbage except for that cool solo, but since the ~10 second solo takes up a large portion of the not-even-minute-long-song I guess I have to bump up the color a little bit.
9. Scapegoat: Okay now this one is exclusively a load of garbage.
10. Depths: Marginally better than some of the other tracks I guess buuuut still pretty damn lame to me overall.

End Result: **** off Batlord

Love or Hate?: Hate...lol
ay lmao

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote