Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 09:21 AM   #2118 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I actually have insurence and I dont need his screwjob. Thanks. Also they fined me 200 for not having insurance when I do, and did at the time...Again all these statements coming from the liberal who is loving and tolerant yet bashs my beliefs every chance he can while secretly wanting to bone me is really obnoxious.
My wanting to bone you days are long gone. That honeymoon wore off about a year ago. I wouldn't say no to a naked boob pic though.

Quote:
Stop taking your misconceptions on what the government can do and has done to her people out on me. Go to a Hillary Clinton ralley if you can afford it and have a juice box.
Make it a Yahoo box and we have a deal.

Quote:
Get that trough that libtard brain of yours....
Come on. Don't go there. You're bigger than that.

Quote:
But if you ever come at me again telling me you think Im crazy Imma ram every single one of YOUR MEDS that you actually take down your throat.
First boning and now ramming down a throat? Someone's feeling musky. Meow.

Quote:
So again this is your last warning next time Im going to litterally eviscerate your post an unload with both barrells because you just dont seem to know how not to **** with me on certain things.
Come on, admit it. Us ****ing with each other makes the internet a lot less boring.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”