Music Banter - View Single Post - The Serial Killer Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 01:32 PM   #53 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

For reals though. I don't think about being a serial killer, or murder (at least not when I'm not at work), or any particularly ****ed up ****, at least no more than would be considered in the acceptable range. But I do think about how it might be kinda nice in a messed up way to have that same kind of social status as a serial killer who's been caught. Yeah it must suck for everyone to hate you, but it's gotta be kinda freeing at the same time to have absolutely every expectation society ever had or will have for you removed. You don't have to worry about disappointing loved ones or people thinking less of you for doing something, cause it is now physically impossible for you to disappoint anybody more than you already have. I'm sure it sucks ass, but you are officially BELOW rock bottom, without even the possibility of going back up, so you can just... not give even the slightest **** anymore. There's gotta be some kind of freedom in that. You know, until the lethal injection.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote