Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 11:34 AM   #3494 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
But it's basically the entire backbone of religion, right?

Either you give yourself to me or you will suffer for eternity.

Not exclusive to Islam Roxy.
You like dont get. It do you? This gunman for exsample bashed more gays in one night than any wako lone nut "christan" ever has. Political Islam is something that you may not understand.

And you dont understand that WHAT Christians have done in the past isnt the problem we are facing NOW. And if you cant talk about the problem and what is actually goin on right now....More people all over the world are going to be murdered. In the name of Allah . You can tell me its the religion of peace and the. The Quran says dont kill innocents but you and I are not innocent. Your crime is not accepting Allah and Muhammad. Therefore it justifies your murder. Right now though, right now the issue is Islamic terror attacks. We dont need to bring up the Crusades or the Inquisition are the Salem witch trials because these are not relevant to the times we live in.

Im also done talking to you stop trying to engage me.THIS is the last response you are getting from me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote