Music Banter - View Single Post - Snog, Shag, Marry or Avoid? for girls :D (NSFW)
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 11:15 AM   #1411 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Speaking of badasses, I'm pretty sure I've posted Pepper Keenan from Corrosion of Conformity, but I have a definite man crush on him. It's hard to explain why, as clearly he's not exactly photogenic, but in motion he's just the ultimate epitome of laidback coolness, combined with a smooth, Southern manliness, and you just know he's one of those guys who could beat the living **** out of you while still being the life of the party, but he'd be too chill about it all for anyone to think he was being a dick about it. Even you while you were picking up your teeth.

Also, he owns a neighborhood bar in New Orleans. And he was in Corrosion of Conformity when they were still possibly the best heavy rock band on the planet. Why the **** wouldn't you **** him?

There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote