Music Banter - View Single Post - Bands you LOVE to HATE!
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 09:15 PM   #237 (permalink)
half_baked87
sammichestime

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandypanda
I think someone is going to throw in the whole "Freedom of Speech" argument in here soon, so before that happens, I'll say this: My -opinion- is that Greenday not only has around 4-5 chords per song (Which is horribly bland) and cannot sing, nor write original lyrics, but they overall suck. They're just playing into the trend going on. "LOL U GYZ WER SO HXC CUZ WE H8 THE ****RY N BUSH LMAO!!1!1!11!!!!!11! YAAAAAYZZZ0RZ" C'mon... Please. I was just saying, as a whole, I think Greenday is WAY too overrated, but it's not like I'm dictator of the world. I can't say: THEY SUCK, HATE THEM TOO OR DIE! No, I cannot. Nor would I. Just saying... It's pretty stupid to hate a country AND live there. Why would you hate the country you live in? It's very un-patriotic and in a time like NOW when we're fighting a war with another country, I don't think we have very much ROOM to be like that. Of course, all of this will be disregarded and you will carry on with the petty conversation, so this is the last you will see of me on this particular tread.

SMP
they aren't being unpatriotic, they don't hate their country. you totally got the wrong message. they hate what the bush administration has done to their country. but since you're gone i guess you'll never know...